Argo Headlamp Streamlight On Sale . For individuals who are seeking Argo Headlamp Streamlight review. We've more info about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I recommend that you always check the price To get a cheap price or whole lot. Order your own Argo Headlamp Streamlight came from here. You will be surprised to view how convenient the product can be, and you'll feel good understanding that this Argo Headlamp Streamlight is one of the best selling item on today.
If you often find yourself needing to illuminate objects at a distance, the long-range capability of the Argo delivers a far-reaching beam of 190 meters.
You may prefer the features of this headlamp if you’re checking utility lines from the ground or moving about during outdoor activities and need to see where you’re going and what’s ahead.
- Part #61301
- Features one white C4® LED with three output modes:
- High for maximum output with a long-range beam distance: 150 lumens, 9,250 candela peak beam intensity, 3 hour run time, 190m beam distance
- Medium for intense brightness and longer run time: 100 lumens, 6,375 candela peak beam intensity, 4.5 hour run time, 160m beam distance
- Low for extended run times and when less intense light is needed: 45 lumens, 2,750 peak beam intensity, 30 hour run time, 103m beam distance
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included); also accepts 3 “AAA” lithium batteries
- Low-level battery indicator visible in the facecap of each light
- Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their usable life
- LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light is on
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, co-molded rubber body
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 5.4 oz. (153 g)
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411